Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ups and downs

Down 4.7 this week for my first week of the Biggest Loser challenge. I am quite pleased with this number and hope to be able to keep it up, consistently seeing a loss every week. With Chuck's being so closed yesterday, and I running late with no lunch packed, I could have splurged and had McDonald's. But I remained strong and had yummy Subway instead.

A few nights ago, I had a dream about Mike and his new girlfriend. They were at a movie theater and so was I and I was waiting to meet someone (unknown who it was) but they never showed. Sad and depressed, I comforted myself with McDonald's. THAT WAS MY DREAM! I was disappointed at myself in the dream and I woke so glad it was just that. More so, glad I haven't been tempted since. I can totally see the symbolism of the dream, what with him specifically with her in my dream and I, waiting on the unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment